Because the safety of our guests is our first priority, we require that all pets staying with us be current on their vaccinations as listed below. We will accept an annual titer test with results conducted by your veterinarian, in lieu of vaccinations. A letter of explanation from your veterinarian will be required, should there be a medical reason for not vaccinating your pet. All vaccinations must be administered at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Distemper/Parvo/Lepto (often shown as DHLP or DHLPP)
- Feline Leukemia
Puppies & Kittens:
- Must be at least 12 weeks of age, two rounds parvo/distemper/lepto, a bordetella and a rabies vaccine.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required if you are unable to keep your reservation. A $35.00 fee will be charged for failure to cancel within 24 hours.
A 14-day cancellation notice PRIOR to the holiday season is required for canceling a reservation during peak season. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days of the deadline date, your deposit of $100.00 will be forfeited. A four night minimum is required for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Spring Break.
Drop-Off: Drop-Off hours are between 7:30am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday, and 8:30am - 3:00pm on Saturday. A fee between $15.00-$50.00 will be charged for dropping off after these set drop-off hours.
Pick-Up: Pick-Up hours are between 7:30am - 3:00pm Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 3:00pm on Saturday, and 2:00pm - 5:00pm on Sunday. A fee between $15.00-$50.00 will be charged for picking up after these set pick-up hours.
Note: Because the care and safety of our guests is our first priority, our pet care staff members are not authorized to check guests in or out. Their attention is fully directed to the care of the pets in our care. Check-in and check-out must be conducted by our front office.
Yes! We welcome you to take a tour of Stay-N-Play Pet Ranch any time during our business hours.
Along with boarding dogs and cats, we also board small animals such as ferrets, birds, and rabbits. Please contact us to discuss your exotic pet needs.
We cater to pets with special needs. Arrangements can be made with our staff at check in. Additional fees may apply.
- Oral or limited injectable medications, bandage changes and follow-up veterinary visits are available if needed for your pets.
- Elderly and arthritic dogs are provided with non-slip matting in their runs.
Yes. There is a discount for multiple dogs and cats, as well as a discount for long term boarders.
- Enhances muscle tone and range of motion
- Helps relieve physical and emotional stress
- Reduces inflammation and joint swelling which alleviates pain
- Promotes healing by increasing blood flow, carrying nutrients to the muscles and eliminating excessive fluids, toxins, and metabolic waste
- Releases tension and increases relaxation by creating contraction and release process of the muscles
- Releases endorphins, the body's natural painkillers
- Helps maintain the body in a better physical condition
- Works to breakdown adhesions and scar tissue
- Provides a form of exercise
A scheduled maintenance program with regular baths and brushing is especially ideal for long-coated or heavily-coated breeds to prevent out of control coats and painful matting. Your pet's coat will stay healthy, allowing more time between full grooms, and ultimately making the grooming process much more pleasant.
If you have a puppy of a breed that gets trimmed regularly, ask about our maintenance program. It takes time and patience for trust to be built between a groomer and your pet, and negative experiences are difficult to overcome. A young puppy, gently groomed regularly, will look forward to being bathed, brushed, and clipped.