The safety of our guests is the top priority at Stay N Play Pet Ranch. We require that all pets be current on their vaccinations and that vaccinations be administered at least 48 hours prior to arrival. In addition, it is important that we receive all vaccination records at least 48 hours prior to a grooming appointment or boarding reservation. If vaccination records are not provided prior to arrival, we may have to cancel and/or reschedule your services.
- Distemper/Parvo/Lepto (often shown as DHLP or DHLPP)
- Feline Leukemia
Puppies & Kittens:
- Must be at least 12 weeks of age, two rounds parvo/distemper/lepto, a bordetella and a rabies vaccine.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for all grooming appointments and boarding reservations. If you are unable to keep your grooming reservation or boarding reservation, a $30.00 fee will be charged for failure to cancel within 24 hours.
Peak boarding seasons, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break, have a separate cancellation policy which is defined each year when you made your deposit.
Drop-Off: Drop-off hours are between 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, and 8:30am - 3:00pm on Saturday. We do not allow drop-offs on Sunday.
Pick-Up: Pick-up hours are between 7:30am - 3:00pm, Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 3:00pm on Saturday, and 2:00pm - 5:00pm on Sunday.
Yes! We welcome you to take a tour of Stay-N-Play Pet Ranch any time during our business hours.
Along with boarding dogs and cats, we also board small animals such as ferrets, birds, and rabbits. Please contact us to discuss your exotic pet needs.
We cater to pets with special needs. Arrangements can be made with our staff at check in. Additional fees may apply.
- Oral or limited injectable medications, bandage changes and follow-up veterinary visits are available if needed for your pets.
- Elderly and arthritic dogs are provided with non-slip matting in their runs.
Yes. We offer at 15% discount off our published boarding rates for long-term boarding stays of 21 nights or more.
- Enhances muscle tone and range of motion
- Helps relieve physical and emotional stress
- Reduces inflammation and joint swelling which alleviates pain
- Promotes healing by increasing blood flow, carrying nutrients to the muscles and eliminating excessive fluids, toxins, and metabolic waste
- Releases tension and increases relaxation by creating contraction and release process of the muscles
- Releases endorphins, the body's natural painkillers
- Helps maintain the body in a better physical condition
- Works to breakdown adhesions and scar tissue
- Provides a form of exercise
A scheduled maintenance program with regular baths and brushing is especially ideal for long-coated or heavily-coated breeds to prevent out of control coats and painful matting. Your pet's coat will stay healthy, allowing more time between full grooms, and ultimately making the grooming process much more pleasant.
If you have a puppy of a breed that gets trimmed regularly, ask about our maintenance program. It takes time and patience for trust to be built between a groomer and your pet, and negative experiences are difficult to overcome. A young puppy, gently groomed regularly, will look forward to being bathed, brushed, and clipped.
Nothing! We have everything you need to keep your pet comfortable and safe and to make drop off less stressful for you. We provide at no cost to you: Kuranda's, bedding, blankets, water/food bowls, and SNP dry food.
- If you choose to bring your own food please pre-package in individual ziplock bags or put in a small container
- You can bring a favorite toy/stuffy and/or treats
- No beds please