The name Stay N Play Pet Ranch, Inc® (Stay N Play Pet Ranch) is a federal trademark registration; U.S. Trademark Registration No. 2,307,105. The unauthorized use of this name as a whole or any part of by anyone in a pet related, same or similar business is a direct violation of federal, state and common law trademark laws
For Your Dog:
Stay-N-Play Pet Ranch® is a state-of-the-art facility featuring:
- 60 climate-controlled indoor/outdoor dog runs with automated water bowl systems and covered exteriors to provide protection from the elements.
- Sizable fenced play yards give your dog room for supervised exercise activity
- Calm music is played throughout the facility to help alleviate stress and serve as a calming influence for your pet.
- Freshly laundered bedding is provided –at no extra charge—for each guest.
For Your Cat:
- Our cattery is housed in a separate room with spacious two room condos.
- These condos can be opened up to make room for multiple cats from the same household.
- We use a pelleted paper litter to minimize odors and harmful dust.
- Bedding and dry/wet cat food are provided for each cat.
- Medications can be given if needed.
- We offer play times which can be cat games or just loving and brushing.
- We also board small animals, ferrets, birds and fish. Please contact us to discuss your exotic pet’s needs.
- Pets are served two premium all natural meals a day. We feed Flint River Ranch, a human-grade baked kibble that contains NO by-products, chemicals or preservatives. Flint River Ranch and other all natural pet foods are available in our retail shop.
- If you would like the convenience of having Flint River Ranch dog or cat food delivered to your home, please call us for details and/or order forms.
- If you prefer your pet to have a different diet, you are welcome to bring their own food - in a bag or container - not portioned out.
- We do allow owners to provide raw diets for their boarding pets. However, to help minimize contamination and spread of food-borne bacteria to our other guests and staff, the following requirements MUST be met. All raw diets must be pre-packaged PER MEAL (not per day) in sealed, ziplock-type plastic bags or disposable plastic containers. We prefer that it is already frozen. We will thaw out what is needed for each meal.
- Because of the same contamination issues, we do not allow raw or smoked bones in any pet’s enclosure.
A special mid-day treat for your dog! Pupsicles are homemade frozen treats of blended peanut butter and yogurt, given at noon each day, all year round.
We cater to pets with special needs. Arrangements can be made with our staff at check in for:
- Oral or limited injectable medications, bandage changes and follow-up veterinary visits if needed for your pets.
- Elderly and arthritic dogs are provided with non-slip matting in their runs.
- Your pet’s comfort and well-being is our number one priority.
Click here to download and print our boarding contract. Click here to download our forms.